Red Chestnut (Aesculus Carnea)
- The fruit can be peeled and eaten raw.
- Chestnuts can be dried and milled into flour, which can then be used to prepare breads, cakes, pies, pancakes, pastas or used as thickener for stews, soups, and sauces.
- Chestnuts are often added to animal fodder. A first soak in limewater removes their bitterness. It is given to horses and cattle in the Orient and to pigs in England & France.
- Chestnut timber is decorative. Light brown in colour, it is sometimes confused with oak wood.
- Chestnut buds have been listed as one of the 38 substances used to prepare Bach flower remedies, a kind of alternative medicine promoted for its effect on health.
Red chestnuts are for over anxious people, who are in fear and worried for their loved ones every and each time. Although it’s normal behaviour of human being to be anxious for their loved ones but if this their over concern should be in limit otherwise it causes pain and disbelief upon their loved ones. These are mothers who are fear of their children getting affected by one thing or the other, such mother never let their children free.Similarly children of such parents grows with less confident, looser & in dilemma attitude. Mothers and spouse who do not let the loved ones enjoy their lives there way and is always concerned also thinks negative like if not on time at home than might met with any accident or robbed, if calls go unattended than again a serious problem. These individual can be successfully treated by Red Chestnut.
After the treatment, the level of anxiety and concern is lesser than before and is not negatively affecting their own people. Confidence and belief is regained along with attainment of Mental calmness.
Natural Bach Flower Essence Red Chestnut
SAFE | RELIABLE | COST EFFECTIVE
SHARE WHAT YOU READ !