We deliver your remedies in 3-4 working days anywhere in India!
Can Natural Flower Remedies really help you sleep better?
Good or sufficient sleep is necessary for optimal health and can affect hormone levels, mood and weight. Enough hours of sleep is important for our day to night functioning. Getting a good night’s sleep is key to performing at your best during the day. During sleep, most of our body’s systems are in an anabolic state, helping to restore the immune, nervous, skeletal, and muscular systems; these are vital processes that maintain mood, memory, and cognitive function and play a large role in the function of the endocrine and immune systems. The internal circadian clock promotes sleep daily at night.
Let’s find out factors that normally disturb our sleep
You may find yourself getting too much or little sleep for many reasons. Insomnia or Hypersomnia may be triggered by environmental, physiological, or psychological factors like stress. Other underlying conditions also include sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome (RLS), or narcolepsy.
Though trouble with sleep is common, the consequences can be serious. Poor sleep can deplete energy, impair judgement, and otherwise impact many areas of your life. And the dangers go beyond those immediate risks. Poor sleep is directly linked to chronic health issues like diabetes, depression, heart disease, obesity and even asthma.
Is your troubled sleeping related to your STRESS?
Insomnia is the one word for difficulty in sleeping. It is a sleep disorder also known as sleeplessness. Main causes of insomnia or hypersomnia can be many including : chronic stress, bad sleeping habits, poor diet, fatigue, medical problems and medications.
Sleep allows a person to rest and re-energize for another day filled with interactions and tasks. If someone is stressed it is extremely important for them to get enough sleep so that they can think clearly. Unfortunately, chemical changes in the body caused by stress can make sleep a difficult thing. Glucocorticoids are released by the body in response to stress which can disrupt sleep.
What is Narcolepsy?
Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that involves decrease ability to regulate sleep-wake cycle.
What’s the right amount of sleep?
* In infants – Minimum of 17 hours
Sleep time reduce as the child grows up.
* Adults – Minimum of 7 hours
Good habits to inculcate for a better sleep:-
* Early to Bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise
* Keep a consistent sleep schedule through out the year
* Make sure you are done with your last meal by 8pm
* Add a glass of warm milk before sleeping
* Dinner should be very light with low carbs
* Make your bedroom quiet and relaxing
* Avoid exposure of bright lights
How can we help ? Flower Remedies are safe & reliable essences for sound sleep. Know how.
The Bach Flower Remedies have a strong affection to ones mental status. These remedies soothens your mental and physical stress, exhaustion and aids to good sleep. These are helpful in removing unwanted thoughts which keeps on repeating from your mind and promotes a sound sleep with calm mind.
These Remedies remove stress and worries so that the body are able to relax. When the body and mind is calm and relaxed, sleep comes naturally.
Bach Flower Remedies that can help:
- Impatiens: When we get irritated and impatient that sleep doesn’t come naturally.
- White Chestnut: When we have repeated unwanted thoughts, that prevent our mind to be calm.
- Star of Bethlehem: When we have experienced trauma which prevent us from sleeping.
- Vervain: When we are overly excited about a project or idea that sleep is impossible.
- Mimulus: When you fear going to bed and be unable to sleep.
Try our natural flower essence mixes today and relax your mind and soul. Zero Side Effects! www.drbfr.com