We deliver your remedies in 3-4 working days anywhere in India!
Holly (Ilex Aquifolium)
Ilex or holly is a genus of about 480 species of flowering plants in the family Aquifoliaceae and the only living genus in that family. The species are evergreen or deciduous trees, shrubs, and climbers from tropics to temperate zones worldwide.
Distribution: America and South East Asia
Spread: It occurs from sea level to more than 2,000 metres (6,600 ft) with high mountain species.
Height : 25 m tall
The genus is widespread throughout the temperate and subtropical regions of the world. It includes species of trees, shrubs, and climbers, with evergreen or deciduous foliage and inconspicuous flowers. It is a genus of small, evergreen trees with smooth, glabrous, or pubescent branchlets. The plants are generally slow-growing.
Leaves & Fruit:- Plants in this genus have simple, alternate glossy leaves, frequently with a spiny leaf margin. The inconspicuous flower is greenish white, with four petals. They are generally dioecious, with male and female flowers on different plants. The small fruits of Ilex, although often referred to as berries, are technically drupes. They range in colour from red to brown to black, and rarely green or yellow. The “bones” contain up to ten seeds each.
- Leaves of some holly species are used by some cultures to make daily tea.
- Many of the holly species are widely used as ornamental plants in temperate/European gardens and parks.
- Holly is one of the Bach Flower Remedy which is of utmost important in people with negative emotional state. Such people are devoid of love and thinks they are not capable to give and receive love from anybody.They depict negative love in form of jealousy, hatred, envy, anger. Jealousy is normal in Love but if it become static and grounded that becomes a permanent issue.This personality will experience extreme disappointment resulting in a big crime. Even when finding a true love for themselves such people has a fear of loosing it and becomes insecure.
- Temporary states that can benefit from treatment with this Bach Flower Remedy arise from understandable jealousy – such as shown in a fist born child when a second child comes into the family. Also, dogs who have been the “only child” can also become jealous when displaced in their families’ affections by a newborn child. Holly will help both the child and the dog overcome their jealousy and extend their own love to the newborn.
- Holly remedy vanishes those unwanted negative feeling and regain the believe and trust which is the basis for Love. It promotes the state of peace & calmness.
Natural Bach Flower Essence Holly
SAFE | RELIABLE | COST EFFECTIVE
SHARE WHAT YOU READ !