हम भारत में कहीं भी 3-4 कार्य दिवसों में आपकी दवाएं वितरित करते हैं!
Vine (Vitis Vinifera)
A vine (Latin vīnea “grapevine”, “vineyard”, from vīnum “wine”) is any plant with a growth habit of trailing or scandent (that is, climbing) stems, lianas or runners. The word vine can also refer to such stems or runners themselves, for instance, when used in wicker work. Vitis vinifera, the common grape vine, is a species of Vitis, native to the Mediterranean region, central Europe, and southwestern Asia, from Morocco and Portugal north to southern Germany and east to northern Iran. There are currently between 5,000 and 10,000 varieties of Vitis vinifera grapes though only a few are of commercial significance for wine and table grape production.
Species: V. vinifera
The vine growth form may also enable plants to colonize large areas quickly, even without climbing high. It is also an adaptation to life in areas where small patches of fertile soil are adjacent to exposed areas with more sunlight but little or no soil. A vine can root in the soil but have most of its leaves in the brighter, exposed area, getting the best of both environments. Vines widely differ in size, form and evolutionary origin. Darwin classified climbing groups based on their climbing method. He classified five classes of vines – twining plants, leaf climbers, tendril bearers, root climbers and hook climbers.
Leaves & Flowers: It is a liana growing to 32 m in length, with flaky bark. The leaves are alternate, palmately lobed, 5–20 cm (2.0–7.9 in) long and broad. The fruit is a berry, known as a grape; in the wild species it is 6 mm diameter and ripens dark purple to blackish with a pale wax bloom; in cultivated plants it is usually much larger, up to 3 cm (1.2 in) long, and can be green, red, or purple (black). The species typically occurs in humid forests and streamsides.
- The grape is eaten fresh, processed to make wine or juice, or dried to produce raisins.
- In traditional medicine of India V. vinifera is used in prescriptions for cough, respiratory tract catarrh, subacute cases of enlarged liver and spleen, as well as in alcohol-based tonics (Aasavs).
- The leaves being used to stop bleeding, pain and inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- Unripe grapes were used for treating sore throats, and raisins were given as treatments for consumption (tuberculosis), constipation and thirst.
- Ripe grapes were used for the treatment of cancer, cholera, smallpox, nausea, skin and eye infections as well as kidney and liver diseases.
- Vine is a form of herbal medicine, used as Bach flower remedy. There are many people around the world who search for perfection in every and each task. Such people are over ambitious and with strong will power they are able to succeed in every difficult situation.Because being successful is definite for these people as they are very hard working, they think that their path and way of achieving things is the only way & so they impose the same on every individual. They have a dictator and leadership quality in them. These people have nothing to do with others view point and loses all regards for their feelings. They adapt a nature of interference in others life with lessons of achievement. Vine Remedy takes out the positive side of this personality and pay respect to others feeling as well.The Vine personality is strong, and in the positive can do much good, but the tendency to go “over the line” into the negative state is strong. Those who visualise this in themselves would do well to keep this Bach Flower Remedy at hand, so that they can stay in the positive state and continue to enjoy the companionship, friendship, and love of those around them. Children who bully their batchmates can be benefitted from this remedy and they will find school more playful and enjoyable.
Natural Bach Flower Essence Vine
SAFE | RELIABLE | COST EFFECTIVE
SHARE WHAT YOU READ !