हम भारत में कहीं भी 3-4 कार्य दिवसों में आपकी दवाएं वितरित करते हैं!
Pine (Pinus Sylvestris)
A pine is any conifer in the genus Pinus of the family Pinaceae. Pinus is the sole genus in the subfamily Pinoideae.Pines are long lived and typically reach ages of 100–1,000 years, some even more.
Pine trees are evergreen, coniferous resinous trees (or, rarely, shrubs) growing with the majority of species reaching 15–45 m (50–150 ft) tall. Pines may be found in a very large variety of environments, ranging from semi-arid desert to rainforests, from sea level up to 5,200 metres (17,100 ft), from the coldest to the hottest environments on Earth. They often occur in mountainous areas with favorable soils and at least some water.
Genus: Pinus L.
Distribution: Native to Northern Hemisphere and Southern Hemisphere
Height: 3-80 m(10-260ft)
The bark of most pines is thick and scaly, but some species have thin, flaky bark. The branches are produced in regular “pseu a very tight spiral but appearing like a ring of branches arising from the same point.
Pines have 4 types of Leaf:-
Seed leaves, Juvenile leaves, Scale leaves and Needle leaves.
Pines are mostly monoecious, having the male and female cones on the same tree, though a few species are sub-dioecious, with individuals predominantly, but not wholly, single-sex. The male cones are small, typically 1–5 cm long, and only present for a short period (usually in spring, though autumn in a few pines), falling as soon as they have shed their pollen.Each cone has numerous spirally arranged scales, with two seeds on each fertile scale; the scales at the base and tip of the cone are small and sterile, without seeds.
- Pines are among the most commercially important tree species valued for their timber and wood pulp throughout the world.
- Pine wood is widely used in high-value carpentry items such as furniture, window frames, panelling, floors, and roofing, and the resin of some species is an important source of turpentine.
- Pines have no insect- or decay-resistant qualities after logging, they are generally recommended for construction purposes as indoor use only.
- In traditional Chinese medicine” (TCM), pine resin is used for burns, wounds and dermal complaints.
- Pine Bach Flower Remedy is recommended to those who are full of guilt.These individual feel sorry for everyone’s mistake even for others wrong deeds.They keep on saying “I am sorry” for no reason which irritates the surroundings. Sometimes such people are sorry for their existence only. These children becomes easy target in school while they get to be blamed by other children and they apologise for no reason. This is called bullying and the victim goes into deep trauma and sadness while blaming himself for all wrong things happening in this world.
Post remedy one can self analyse the changes occurring and stopped apologising for no reason. The personality is changed and confident with a happy soul.
Natural Bach Flower Essence Pine
SAFE | RELIABLE | COST EFFECTIVE
SHARE WHAT YOU READ !