Synonyms: Atragene L., Coriflora Weber, Vioena Rchb.
Clematis is a genus of about 300 species within the buttercup family, Ranunculaceae. They are mainly of Chinese and Japanese origin.
Most species are know as Clematis in English, while some are also known as travellers joy, a name invented by British native. Other names are virgins bower, old man’s beard, leather flower, vase vine.
Distribution: Central Europe and Southern mountain regions
Height and Spread: Upto 2 m or 6.5 ft
Habit and Form: Scrambling, Herbaceous Perennial
Leaf Shape: Divided
A scrambling, woody climber with twinning stems and flowers stalks, alpine clematis is found in wooded mountain areas.
Leaves are divided into 3 segments, each with 3 toothed leaflets. The flowers are usually solitary and nodding with 4 perianth segments. The fruits are tipped with long plumed style. The genus is composed of mostly vigorous, woody, climbing vines. They grow best in cool, moist, well drained soil in full sun.
- Clematis is an effective treatment for migraine, headaches and nervous disorders.
- It is also used as an effective treatment of skin infection.
- Clematis is a constituent of “Bach’s Rescue Remedy”. It is advisable in patients who do not live in the present and hope as well as dream for a better future. Such people are unhappy in their lives with present state and loose interest in day to day activities. Sometimes such people hope for a good life after death which is dreadful or meeting their loved ones if not in present life.
- Leaf extracts from two Ethiopian species are used locally to treat ear disorder and eczema.
- Phytochemical screening of the extracts of both of the these species showed antibacterial and anti-fungal activity.
BFR Clematis helps in re – gaining once conscious state. It makes a person alert and attentive. Clematis is very beneficial in preparing ones to achieve their future goals not by dreaming but visualising and achieving through hard work.
Natural Bach Flower Essence Clematis
SAFE | RELIABLE | COST EFFECTIVE
SHARE WHAT YOU READ !