If you really Love Your Pet : A Must Try for you
Introducing :- BACH FLOWER REMEDIES FOR PETS
Bach Flower Remedies are natural way to keep your Pets happy, joyful and healthy. As these remedies are prepared through flowers extract, they are completely harmless and provide an instant effect approximately (6 – 10 days).
Even though Dr. Bach discovered Bach Flower Remedies for humans but these remedies are very effective in animals too as they constitute same emotional behaviour and are safe to administer. Many animals have behavioural problems and we can even describe their “personalities” from anxiety and fear to aggression and loss.
Dr. Bach became aware of the link between stress, emotions and illnesses. When treating people, he found that flower essences helped them overcome their illnesses by addressing the underlying emotional contributing factors. This connection is based on Dr. Bach’s idea that negative emotional states can suppress the healing process also called as “psychoneuroimmunology”.
Animals have emotions too. They feel fear, anger, jealousy, depression, happiness and joy just like us. The Bach Flower Remedies are able to help our pets when they have negative emotions just as they help us when we are emotionally out of balance. Unfortunately, we are not able to ask our pet why they are depressed, but we do know if it misses a friend or gets overly excited around new people and that is how we select the correct remedies for our animals.
* Disclaimer : It is important to note that the remedies will not change the inherent temperament of a particular breed or animal, but will help bring them into balance. The remedies do not treat any medical conditions directly. Sick animals should see a vet expert. The remedies are complementary, do not interfere with medication, and help to speed up the healing process. They help with everyday stressful situations, or when your pet needs help overcoming a variety of emotional or behavioural problems.
Selecting remedies for Animals is a tough job as they can’t verbally describe their emotions and feelings to anyone. One has to closely watch them for days and observe any change in their behaviour in respect to surroundings and people around. Note their body language and behaviour patterns and look for any changes according to the breed. Look too for events and changes that might be putting your animal under stress. Happy and contented animals enjoy life and have fewer health problems.
This depends on the pet’s individual response. Try three to four drops by mouth or on the inside of the pinna one to four times daily, or every ten to 15 minutes in emergency.
Pets illustrate their emotions in these different forms :-
- Pet left alone at home (becomes anxious)
- Pet when taken to meet Vet Expert (stressed and nervous)
- Pets when exposed to loud sound like fire crackers and loud music (restless and anxious)
- Pets when see some strangers around them (aggressive)
- Pets become depressed when their owner leaves them or don’t love them
- Pets licking themselves to the extent causing them wound (aggression and obsession)
- Pets exposed to new surroundings and environment (anxious)
- Pet dogs bark without stopping when in bad mood or aggressive upon some unfamiliar face at their place
Our pets teach us the real meaning of Love, Loyalty, Dedication and Responsibility towards other. Indeed they are best friends to humans. They understand all emotions of human and behave in the same fashion as we do. Love your pets, care for them.
Bach Flower Remedies for your Pets:
We provide many types of mix for pets which includes cats, dogs and horses. Feel free to try our natural Bach Flower Remedies manufactured in India, specially for your pets @ www.drbfr.com